Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Universal Studio, Singapore




Finally, yeah i do mean F-I-N-A-L-L-Y. Finally, I got a chance to visit Singapore, after 9 years. And what made me most excited was the gateaway to Universal Studio, Singapore. Since I was young, I have been dreaming to go to Disneyland and Universal Studio, and now, I achieved one! "You have to dream before your dream come true". 

We took MRT to Universal Studio and it took about 20-30 minutes I think, but it convenient. You don't have to worry how to walk to Universal Studio as you can see those teenagers who grouping are mostly going to Universal Studio. And, there is a sign board as well in the shopping center. (Tips : Better booked the tickets online cause you'll have to long queue at the counter under the sun) Unfortunately, I went it during Sunday for some reason, it's holiday + weekends, so, it's superrrrrrrr crowded. *sign. 

Yay, let's start!!! :D

 Minions guider! 



 With ze cousieeee 

 I heard that the show is not bad, but i missed it!


Either RED or....

..........blue one... haha



 You see! This was so crowded. We lined up for almost 1 hour,wtf.

Hello, Swing's twin :)


Selca time!!

My mom!!! :]

Emergency call need my help!

Okay, I'm just acting too seriously.




Oppssss, I took this accidentally :$





 










It was too crowded when I reached Universal Studio and we're freaky hot under the sun. So, we have no chance to take the photo with the "Universal Earth".


Isn't it looks cool? It is a food court instead of street court. The main point is, there are so many Malaysian food, not bad!

Lastly, OOTD, hahah

It's too bad for me to go during the weekends. I'll definitely go again cause I've just played 4-5 games ONLY! How pity! I'll see you again, both, Universal Studio and Singapore, teehee ^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment